Healthy Care Pregnancy Program (HCPP) has concluded two years of ongoing pilot site programming and an external evaluation.
BCAPOP is now ready to expand the number of sites offering HCPP to other community organizations with the capacity, passion, and funding to offer HCPP to pregnant, postpartum and newly parenting people who use (or have used) substances.
BCAPOP supports expansion HCPP sites on a cost recovery basis. The annual fee payable to BCAPOP per HCPP site is $7500. Every HCPP site has annual access to the following resources and support from BCAPOP:
- Access to our private HCPP online portal that houses the HCPP forms, handbooks, templates and resources required to initiate, launch and maintain an HCPP site.
- Use of the HCPP logo, access to an annual order of printed marketing materials, program listing on the BCAPOP and Pregnancy HUB websites, and other promotional materials.
- Access to the HCPP onboarding and ongoing training program for both the site supervisor and the HCPP Inreach Worker (mix of virtual and in-person).
- Access to ongoing clinical and program administration support via telephone and zoom.
- Bi-weekly virtual HCPP Inreach Worker Roundtables that offer a community of practice for all inreach workers to share, collaborate, and network, while reducing feelings of burnout and experiences of working in isolation to provide best practice care.
- Quarterly virtual HCPP Supervisor Roundtables for supervisors or executive directors to share their leadership expertise, funding opportunities, and site successes or challenges.
- Inclusion in the monthly data collection process and ongoing evaluation.
- Representation at provincial and federal tables to further the awareness. and support for all HCPP sites.